The Central Connecticut Paralegal Association, Inc. ("CCPA") was incorporated as a non-profit organization in November of 1982. CCPA is a volunteer-based organization which relies upon the active participation of its members.
The Mission of CCPA is to:
- Further and promote the common business interests of persons engaged in the paralegal profession;
- Offer continuing legal education to paralegals;
- Evaluate and define paralegal roles in various sectors delivering legal services and to educate both employers and consumers to these roles;
- Maintain mutually beneficial working relationships with local, state and national bar associations and other paralegal associations; and
- Maintain relationships with state accredited legal education programs or courses for paralegals.